22 févr. 2017

Count Your Blessings

Welcome to LimeCitron blog! It´s Denisa here today with another art journaling episode. And it´s going to be messy :).

 Have you ever realized how lucky you are having all these precious things that money can´t buy? I know it´s hard to be thankful when things are going wrong but listen to my advice. Stop and count your blesssings! And soon you´ll discover your inner richness and the fact that you´re being happy without even knowing it.



As I was starting off I didn´t have any particular idea in my head. I just knew I had to try the new numeral stencil which I love. And as you can see later I completely changed the direction to where I was heading just in the middle of the process. Simply, I didn´t like the colours.



Now, let´s get started. First I gessoed the paper and let it dry. Then I did some random stamping with archival ink. Next I glued down some patterned tissue paper bits. I used gel medium to do so. When dry I applied some modelling paste over the stencil to get some desired texture. Again I let it dry and began to play with colours.





I used powder pigments, Ecolines, sprays and acrylics. Some applied with a brush and some by fingers. On the way I decided to mute down the intense colours by covering certain parts with gesso and white splatters.



As the final touch I added some chippies, wire wreath and letter stickers.






LimeCitron products list:






















Hoping you enjoyed my creative process.

Happy crafting!

Denisa






1 commentaire:

Merci de me laisser un message, j'adore vous lire!!