21 sept. 2017

You May Get Burnt

 Welcome, It´s Denisa here today. Again I´m showing off some of my art journaling. This time it´s a small size spread featuring new LimeCitron stencil. It´s a bit fussy and grungy. Such format is easy to master everyday just to get your creative juices flowing. It´s also a perfect practice to try out new techniques. 


Nothing comlicated. Let yourself to guide your hand and you´ll be surprised what you will come up with.

I tend to have some kind of message in my art. Today it´s a simple thought on living a risky life just to keep yourself excited and thrilled. Just remember that when you play with fire, you may get burnt.


LimeCitron Products List:










Thanks for stopping by!

Happy crafting!

Denisa

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Merci de me laisser un message, j'adore vous lire!!